Our personal data controller is MAG Offshore spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Polish limited liability company] based in Gdynia, 81-341 ul. T. Wendy 15 (later on referred to as „MAG OFFSHORE”).
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
a) by post, to the legal address of the controller: ul. Tadeusza Wendy 15, 81-341 Gdynia
b) by phone: (58) 785 37 85
c) by email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Mrs. Marlena Luleńska. You can contact her by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grounds and purposes of the data processing
We will process your data with the proviso that:
– you have expressed your consent to the processing of your data (i.a. under the contact form on the website – art. 6 sec. 1 subsec. a. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation),
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (i.a. services: reporting and consulting, regarding collaboration and integration of activities for supply chain companies, as well as assistance in the preparation of professional security and project management documentation) – art. 6 sec. 1 subsec. b. GDPR,
– processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (i.a. one executed on the basis of the public procurement law and the tax obligations or archiving requirements) – art. 6 sec. 1 subsec. c. GDPR,
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MAG (i.a. the marketing of services, where the legally justified interest is the accomplishment of direct marketing; a contact, where the justified interest is the care being taken of the Client; dunning; determining claims or safeguarding oneself against them;) – art. 6 sec. 1 subsec. f. GDPR.
Categories of recipients of the personal data
The recipients to whom your personal data may be provided are the subcontractors – the processing entities and other receivers that we cooperate with: mailing and courier services, document shredding and media destruction services, entities dealing with documentation storage and management, legal, taxation-related and vindication services, brokerage and insurance, providing payment services and software maintenance services.
Data storage period
The period of storing the data gathered by MAG Offshore depends on the purpose for which such data are collected. Where the processing is made against:
– the given consent – as long as the consent has not been withdrawn,
– the accomplishment of a contract or the actions taken prior to the conclusion of a contract – over the contract period, and then for the period in which the contract-related claims may turn up, but not longer than for 20 years from the date of the fulfilment of the provisions of the contract,
– the fulfilment of a legal obligation – over the period stipulated in the pertinent regulations,
– legitimate interests pursued by the controller, this including:
Rights of the person whom the data concern
In compliance with the GDPR, you are invested with the right:
Transferring the data to the third country
Your personal data may be transferred to the third countries (e.g. Norway) or international organisations supportinga development of offshore in the following circumstances:
– such data transferring is essential for accomplishing an agreement binding the persons they concern and the controller, or for implementing the pre-contractual means that were requested by the person they concern,
– such data transferring is essential for accomplishing an agreement concluded in the interest of the person they concern, between the controller and another natural or legal person,
– against the consent of the subject of the data transferred,
– such data transferring is essential for determining, vindicating or safeguarding claims.
MAG Offshore sp. z o.o. 15, Tadeusza Wendy str. 81-341 Gdynia (Poland) NIP/VAT PL5860102122
+48 786 951 564